Keep the work place or house cooler and save money this summer with solar control film by Llumar and installed by Tint Works LLC. We work with you to design a solution that is perfect for you. Maybe you want a privacy film on one room and need to keep the harsh sun out of another with a mild tinted film. Either way, our film cuts out 99% of UV and up to 95% of heat.
Worried you will lose your beautiful view out your windows? We have very light films that still perform spectacularly while enhancing your view! Think of it like a really high end pair of sunglasses. Things look better once the glare and harsh UV rays are neutralized. Your view never looked better!
On top of all the amazing benefits of solar control films, there is an Energy Tax Credit for home owners to help pay for it! Click the link to download the form.
Come by our location in Rogers to discuss all the options we have and pick up some FREE samples to take with you. As always, we offer FREE on site estimates.
Want more info about all our options? Check out our film visualizer below in the Residential & Commercial section.
Make the Perfect Window Tint Selection
Reflective Window Film
Give your windows a mirrored look when viewed with indoor lighting and outdoor daylight, while controlling solar heat, glare and UV rays.
Low-E Window Film
Keep heat out in the summer months and warmth in during the winter months, easing demands on your HVAC system.
Deluxe Window Film
Ultra efficient Transitional Films that go from light to dark only when needed. Allowing you to always have the perfect view.
Residential & Commercial Window Film Provides Endless Protection
Between home and work, you spend a lot of your time indoors. Thus, you want to ensure your family and employees are defended from the sun and the weather. But you also want to defend your budget.
LLumar residential & commercial window film from Tint Works provide unbeatable protection at an affordable cost. Once it’s applied by our trained window tint professionals, you’ll notice an immediate increase in your overall comfort – and a decrease in your energy costs.
Plus, LEED-certified architectural window tint for businesses reduces utility costs by up to 15% and offers a payback within three years. In many cases, you’ll be eligible for utility rebates and tax deductions if you install window film.
Benefits of Residential & Commercial Window Film
- Blocks 99.9% of the UV rays to protect those inside from sun damage
- Approved by The Skin Cancer Foundation as part of a comprehensive skin care program
- Stops 87% of irritating glare that makes it difficult to work and play
- Decreases energy bills by up to 15%
- Reduces fading to flooring, artwork and furnishings
- Prevents hot and cold spots to offer greater comfort
- Adds an extra layer of protection from break-ins and robberies
- Protects your family and employees against flying glass in the event of a disaster
- Maintains the view you want while ensuring the privacy you desire
- Comes in a variety of decorative shades and colors that add beauty and appeal
- Backed by a manufacturer’s warranty against discoloration, peeling or cracking
NOTE: Works best on desktop computers or tablets.